How Icelandic Fitness is preparing for the Coronavirus Reopening
At Icelandic Fitness and Recovery, cleanliness has always been a top priority, long before Coronavirus. Just like you, we don’t want to spend our time in a germ filled gym, and as small business owners, we spend more time there than anybody. As we get ready to welcome our trainers and clients back into our facility, we want to assure you that we are doubling down on our already extreme cleaning measures, not only keep you safe and healthy, but us as well. Keep in mind, we are in position to open as soon as the stay-at-home order is lifted, due to the fact that even before Coronavirus concerns, we were already practicing safe social distancing, limiting the number of people allowed in our facility, and asking sick clients to stay home.
Our increased cleaning measures include:
- Disinfecting after each use. (spraying and wiping down weights, equipment and handles after each client touches them).
- Client and Trainer Temperature checks
- Nightly professional deep cleaning
- Ozone and UV cleaning
- Fresh Air into gym daily
- Disinfecting after each hyperbaric session (pillow case, mattress cover, ozone, and disinfectant)
- Social Distancing
- No more than 10 people in the facility, including trainers
Team Icelandic Fitness (Jason Stone, Jamie White, Yata Williams, Andy Marchase, Matt Luckie, Marisa and Mike Pastor, Matt McKay, and Dr. John Paul Krueger)